Thursday, January 22, 2009

Black by Ted Dekker


This was an awesome book! Normally, this is not a book I thought I would be into because it deals with fantasy, but this book was amazing! Its basically about two different realities. In one reality, it is like modern day earth and a virus is on the way of destroying life as we know it. In the other reality, there are evil bats and good bats and colored forests and God in the flesh as a boy. It was just a whirlwind of events and different realities and it is really a wonderful parable of God's love. This is a trilogy so this is only the beginning of this crazy world! The next book is Red and the last book is White. There are also other books that are inter-woven with this trilogy--ten altogether. I absolutely recommend this book to everyone! Its definitely a GREAT parable about God's love and its just a really cool story in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment